|Package | PIN:||NGL | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- WSON, SOIC, and VSSOP Surface Mount Packaging
- Switch On/Off Click Suppression
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Minimum External Components
- THD+N at 1kHz, 350mW Continuous Average Output Power into 16Ω: 10% (max)
- THD+N at 1kHz, 300mW Continuous Average Output Power into 8Ω: 10% (max)
- Shutdown Current: 0.7μA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4819LD/NOPB
The LM4819 is a mono bridged power amplifier that is capable of delivering 350mWRMS output power into a 16Ω load or 300mWRMS output power into an 8Ω load with 10% THD+N from a 5V power supply.
The LM4819 Boomer audio power amplifier is designed specifically to provide high quality output power and minimize PCB area with surface mount packaging and a minimal amount of external components. Since the LM4819 does not require output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable applications.
The closed loop response of the unity-gain stable LM4819 can be configured using external gain-setting resistors. The device is available in WSON, VSSOP, and SOIC package types to suit various applications.