|Package | PIN:||PW | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- PC98 Compliant
- DC Volume Control Interface
- System Beep Detect
- Stereo Switchable Bridged/Single-Ended Power Amplifiers
- Selectable Internal/External Gain and Bass Boost Configurable
- “Click and Pop” Suppression Circuitry
- Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
- PO at 1% THD+N into 3Ω (LM4835LQ, LM4835MTE) 2.2 W (typ)
- PO at 1% THD+N into 4Ω (LM4835LQ, LM4835MTE) 2.0 W (typ)
- PO at 1% THD+N into 8Ω (LM4835) 1.1 W (typ) 1.0 % (typ)
- Single-Ended Mode - THD+N at 85mW into 32Ω
- Shutdown Current 0.7 µA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Boomer is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments LM4835MTX/NOPB
The LM4835 is a monolithic integrated circuit that provides DC volume control, and stereo bridged audio power amplifiers capable of producing 2W into 4Ω with less than 1.0% THD or 2.2W into 3Ω with less than 1.0% THD (see Notes below).
Boomer audio integrated circuits were designed specifically to provide high quality audio while requiring a minimum amount of external components. The LM4835 incorporates a DC volume control, stereo bridged audio power amplifiers and a selectable gain or bass boost, making it optimally suited for multimedia monitors, portable radios, desktop, and portable computer applications.
The LM4835 features an externally controlled, low-power consumption shutdown mode, and both a power amplifier and headphone mute for maximum system flexibility and performance.
NOTE: When properly mounted to the circuit board, the LM4835LQ and LM4835MTE will deliver 2W into 4Ω. The LM4835MT will deliver 1.1W into 8Ω. See the section LM4835LQ and for LM4835MTE usage information.
NOTE: An LM4835LQ and LM4835MTE that have been properly mounted to the circuit board and forced-air cooled will deliver 2.2W into 3Ω.