|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- No output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors, or snubber circuits are necessary
- Small Outline (SOIC) packaging
- Compatible with PC power supplies
- Thermal shutdown protection circuitry
- Unity-gain stable
- External gain configuration capability
- THD+N for 1kHz at 1W continuous average output power into 8Ω 1.0% (max)
- Output power at 10% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Ω 1.5 W (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.6µA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4861MX/NOPB
The LM4861 is a bridge-connected audio power amplifier capable of delivering 1.1W of continuous average power to an 8Ω load with 1% THD+N using a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components using surface mount packaging. Since the LM4861 does not require output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors, or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable systems.
The LM4861 features an externally controlled, low-power consumption shutdown mode, as well as an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The unity-gain stable LM4861 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors for differential gains of up to 10 without the use of external compensation components. Higher gains may be achieved with suitable compensation.