|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- VSSOP, SOIC, PDIP, and WSON Packaging
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Bootstrap Capacitors, or Snubber Circuits are Necessary
- Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
- Unity-Gain Stable
- External Gain Configuration Capability
- PO at 1% THD+N with VDD = 5V, 1kHz
- LM4864LD, 4Ω load 625 mW (typ)
- LM4864LD, 8Ω load 725 mW (typ)
- LM4864M & LM4864N, 8Ω load 675 mW (typ)
- LM4864MM, 8Ω load 300 mW (typ)
- LM4864, 16Ω load 550 mW (typ)
- Shutdown current 0.7 µA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Boomer is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments LM4864MX/NOPB
The LM4864 is a bridged audio power amplifier capable of delivering 725mW of continuous average power into an 8Ω load with 1% THD+N from a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power from a low supply voltage while requiring a minimal amount of external components. Since the LM4864 does not require output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable applications.
The LM4864 features an externally controlled, low power consumption shutdown mode, and thermal shutdown protection.
The closed loop response of the unity-gain stable LM4864 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors. The device is available in multiple package types to suit various applications.