|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Stereo BTL Amplifier Mode
- “Click and Pop” Suppression Circuitry
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
- TSSOP and Exposed-DAP WQFN Packages
- PO at 1% THD+N
- LM4866LQ, 3Ω load: 2.5W(typ)
- LM4866LQ, 4Ω load: 2.2W(typ)
- LM4866MTE, 3Ω load: 2.5W(typ)
- LM4866MTE, 4Ω load: 2.2W(typ)
- LM4866MTE, 8Ω load: 1.1W(typ)
- LM4866MT, 8Ω load: 1.1W(typ)
- Shutdown current: 0.7μA(typ)
- Supply voltage range: 2.0V to 5.5V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4866MTEX/NOPB
The LM4866 is a bridge-connected (BTL) stereo audio power amplifier which, when connected to a 5V supply, delivers 2.2W to a 4Ω load or 2.5W to a 3Ω load with less than 1.0% THD+N (see Notes below).
With the LM4866 packaged in the WQFN, the customer benefits include low thermal impedance, low profile, and small size. This package minimizes PCB area and maximizes output power.
The LM4866 features an externally controlled, low-power consumption shutdown mode, and thermal shutdown protection. It also utilizes circuitry to reduce “clicks and pops” during device turn-on.
Boomer audio power amplifiers are designed specifically to use few external components and provide high quality output power in a surface mount package.
Note: An LM4866PWP or LM4866NHW that has been properly mounted to a circuit board will deliver 2.2W into 4Ω. The other package options for the LM4866 will deliver 1.1W into 8Ω. See the sections for further information concerning the LM4866PWP and LM4866NHW.
Note: An LM4866PWP or LM4866NHW that has been properly mounted to a circuit board will deliver 2.5W into 3Ω.