|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Does Not Require Output Coupling Capacitors, Bootstrap Capacitors, Or Snubber Circuits
- 10-pin VSSOP and 8-pin SOIC Packages
- Unity-Gain Stable
- External Gain Set
- THD+N at 1kHz for 1W Continuous Average Output Power into 8Ω 0.5% (max)
- Output Power At 1kHz Into 8Ω with 10% THD+N 1.5 W (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.01µA (typ)
- Supply Voltage Range 2.0V to 5.5 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4876M/NOPB
The LM4876 is a single 5V supply bridge-connected audio power amplifier capable of delivering 1.1W (typ) of continuous average power to an 8Ω load with 0.5% THD+N.
Like other audio amplifiers in the Boomer series, the LM4876 is designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4876 does not require output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors, or snubber networks. It is perfectly suited for low-power portable systems.
The LM4876 features an active low externally controlled, micro-power shutdown mode. Additionally, the LM4876 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism. For PCB space efficiency, the LM4876 is available in VSSOP and SOIC surface mount packages.
The unity-gain stable LM4876's closed loop gain is set using external resistors.