|Package | PIN:||YZR | 9|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
You can't add this item to your shopping cart right now
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks or Bootstrap Capacitors Required
- Unity Gain Stable
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Fast Turn On: 80ms (typ), 110ms (max) with 1.0µF Capacitor
- BTL Output Can Drive Capacitive Loads up to 100pF
- Advanced Pop and Click Circuitry Eliminates Noises During Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- 2.2V - 5.0V Operation
- Available in Space-Saving DSBGA, WSON, and VSSOP Packages
- PSRR: 5V, 3V at 217Hz: 62dB (typ)
- Power Output at 5V, 1%THD+N: 1.1W (typ)
- Power Output at 3V, 1%THD+N: 350mW (typ)
- Shutdown Current: 0.1µA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Boomer is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments LM4879ITL/NOPB
The LM4879 is an audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable communication device applications. It is capable of delivering 1.1 watt of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4879 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for lower-power portable applications where minimal space and power consumption are primary requirements.
The LM4879 features a low-power consumption global shutdown mode, which is achieved by driving the shutdown pin with logic low. Additionally, the LM4879 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The LM4879 contains advanced pop and click circuitry which eliminates noises which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.
The LM4879 is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.