|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- No Bootstrap Capacitors or Snubber Circuits are Necessary
- Small Outline (SOIC) and PDIP Packaging
- Unity-Gain Stable
- External Gain Configuration Capability
- THD+N at 1kHz at 200mW Continuous Average Output Power into 8Ω: 0.1% (max)
- THD+N at 1kHz at 85mW Continuous Average Output Power into 32Ω: 0.1% (typ)
- Output Power at 10% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Ω 325 mW (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.7 µA (typ)
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4880MX/NOPB
The LM4880 is a dual audio power amplifier capable of delivering typically 250mW per channel of continuous average power to an 8Ω load with 0.1% THD+N using a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components using surface mount packaging.
Since the LM4880 does not require bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable systems.
The LM4880 features an externally controlled, low-power consumption shutdown mode, as well as an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The unity-gain stable LM4880 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.