|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- VSSOP Surface Mount Packaging
- Unity-gain Stable
- External Gain Configuration Capability
- Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
- No Bootstrap Capacitors, or Snubber Circuits are Necessary
- THD+N at 1kHz at 125mW Continuous Average Output Power into 8Ω 0.1% (max)
- THD+N at 1kHz at 75mW Continuous
- Output Power at 10% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Ω 300 mW (typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.7µA (typ)
- Supply Voltage Range 2.7V to 5.5 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Boomer is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments LM4881MM/NOPB
The LM4881 is a dual audio power amplifier capable of delivering 200mW of continuous average power into an 8Ω load with 0.1% THD+N from a 5V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components using surface mount packaging. Since the LM4881 does not require bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable systems.
The LM4881 features an externally controlled, low power consumption shutdown mode which is virtually clickless and popless, as well as an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The unity-gain stable LM4881 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.