|Package | PIN:||YFR | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in Space Saving 0.4mm Pitch DSBGA Package
- Fixed Logic Levels
- Ground Referenced Outputs
- High PSRR
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Improved Pop and Click Circuitry Eliminates Noises During Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks, Bootstrap Capacitors, or Gain-Setting Resistors Required
- Shutdown Either Channel Independently
- Soft Start Feature Reduces Start up Transient Current
- Improved PSRR at 217Hz: 80dB (typ)
- Power Output at VDD = 3V, RL = 16Ω, THD+N = 1%: 95mW (typ)
- Shutdown Current: 0.05μA (typ)
- Internal Fixed Gain: 1.5V/V (typ)
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 1.6V to 4.5V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM48820TM/NOPB
The LM48820 is a ground referenced, fixed-gain audio power amplifier capable of delivering 95mW of continuous average power into a 16Ω single-ended load, with less than 1% THD+N from a 3V power supply.
The LM48820 features a new circuit technology that utilizes a charge pump to generate a negative reference voltage. This allows the outputs to be biased about ground, thereby eliminating output-coupling capacitors typically used with normal single-ended loads.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal number of external components. The LM48820 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for mobile phone and other portable applications.
The LM48820 features a low-power consumption shutdown mode selectable for each channel and a soft start function that reduces start-up current transients. Additionally, the LM48820 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The LM48820 contains advanced pop and click circuitry that eliminates noises which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.
The LM48820 has an internal fixed gain of 1.5V/V.