|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in Space-Saving Packages: WSON and VSSOP
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- BTL Output can Drive Capacitive Loads
- Improved Pop & Click Circuitry Eliminates Noise During Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- 2.0 - 5.5V Operation
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks or Bootstrap Capacitors Required
- Unity-Gain Stable
- External Gain Configuration Capability
- User Selectable Shutdown High or Low logic Level
Texas Instruments LM4901MMX/NOPB
The LM4901 is an audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable communication device applications. It is capable of delivering 1 watt of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load and 1.6 watts of continuous avearge power to a 4Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4901 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for mobile phone and other low voltage applications where minimal power consumption is a primary requirement.
The LM4901 features a low-power consumption shutdown mode. To facilitate this, Shutdown may be enabled by either logic high or low depending on mode selection. Driving the shutdown mode pin either high or low enables the shutdown pin to be driven in a likewise manner to enable shutdown.
The LM4901 contains advanced pop and click circuitry which eliminates noise which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.
The LM4901 is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.