|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- VSSOP and WSON Packaging
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Bootstrap Capacitors, or Snubber Circuits are Necessary
- Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
- Unity-Gain Stable
- External Gain Configuration Capability
- Latest Generation Click and Pop Suppression Circuitry
- THD+N at 1kHz for 265mW Continuous Average Output Power into 8Ω, VDD = 3.3V 1.0% (max)
- THD+N at 1kHz for 675mW Continuous Average Output Power into 8Ω, VDD = 5V 1.0% (max)
- Shutdown Current 0.1µA (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4902MM/NOPB
The LM4902 is a bridged audio power amplifier capable of delivering 265mW of continuous average power into an 8Ω load with 1% THD+N from a 3.3V power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power from a low supply voltage while requiring a minimal amount of external components. Since the LM4902 does not require output coupling capacitors, bootstrap capacitors or snubber networks, it is optimally suited for low-power portable applications.
The LM4902 features an externally controlled, low power consumption shutdown mode, and thermal shutdown protection.
The closed loop response of the unity-gain stable LM4902 can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.