|Package | PIN:||YFQ | 25|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Class G Ground Referenced Headphone Outputs
- High Efficiency Class D Amplifier with Spread Spectrum
- No Clip
- Speaker Protection
- Noise Gate
- I2C Volume and Mode Control
- Advanced Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Micro-Power Shutdown
- Class G Headphone Amplifier,
HPVDD = 1.8V, RL = 32Ω
- IDDQHP, 1.2mA (Typ)
- POUT, THD+N ≤ 1%, 25mW (Typ)
- HP VOS, 0.5mV (Typ)
- Mono Class D Speaker Amplifier,
RL = 8Ω, THD+N < 1%
- POUT, LSVDD = 5.0V, 1.35W (Typ)
- POUT, LSVDD = 3.6V, 680mW (Typ)
- Efficiency 88% (Typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM49153TME/NOPB
The LM49153 is a fully integrated audio subsystem designed for portable handheld applications such as cellular phones. Part of Texas Instruments' PowerWise family of products, the LM49153 combines an earpiece switch, a high efficiency 25mW class G headphone amplifier, and a high efficiency 1.35W class D loudspeaker into a single device.
The headphone amplifiers feature Texas Instruments' class G ground referenced architecture that creates a ground-referenced output with dynamic supply rails for optimum efficiency. The class D amplifier features an ALC (Automatic Level Control) with a noise gate that provides both no-clip and speaker protection.
Mode selection, shutdown control, and volume are controlled through an I2C compatible interface.
Click and pop suppression eliminates audible transients on power-up/down and during shutdown. The LM49153 is available in an ultra-small 25-bump 0.4mm pitch DSBGA package (2.30mm x 2.42mm).