|Package | PIN:||NGP | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Pseudo-Differential Amplification
- Internal Gain-Setting Resistors
- Available in Space-Saving WQFN Package
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Can Drive Capacitive Loads up to 500pF
- Improved Pop & Click Circuitry Virtually Eliminates Noises During Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- 2.2 - 5.5V Operation
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks, Bootstrap Capacitors or Gain-Setting Resistors Required
- Ultra Low Noise
- Improved PSRR at 217Hz and 1kHz: 75dB (Typ)
- Power Output at 5.0V & 1% THD into 32Ω: 280mW (Typ)
- Power Output at 3.0V & 1% THD into 32Ω: 90mW (Typ)
- Output Noise, A-weighted: 20μV (Typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4915LQX/NOPB
The LM4915 is a pseudo-differential audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable audio device applications with mono headphones. It is capable of delivering 90 miliwatts of continuous average power to a 32Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 3VDC power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4915 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for mobile phone and other low voltage applications where minimal power consumption is a primary requirement.
The LM4915 features a low-power consumption shutdown mode. To facilitate this, Shutdown may be enabled by driving the shutdown pin low. Additionally, the LM4915 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The LM4915 contains advanced pop & click circuitry which virtually eliminates noises which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.
The LM4915 has an internally fixed gain of 6dB.