|Package | PIN:||NGY | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Single-Cell 0.9V to 2.5V Battery Operation
- BTL Mode for Mono Speaker
- Single-Ended Headphone Operation with Coupling Capacitors
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Click and Pop Suppression Circuitry
- Active-Low Micropower Shutdown
- Low Current, Active-Low Mute Mode
- Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
- Mono-BTL Output Power
- (RL=8Ω, VDD=1.5V, THD+N=1%), 85mW (typ)
- Stereo Headphone Output Power
- (RL=16Ω, VDD=1.5V, THD+N=1%), 14mW (typ)
- Micropower Shutdown Current, 0.02µA (typ)
- Supply Voltage Operating Range, 0.9V<VDD<2.5V
- PSRR 1kHz, VDD=1.5V, 66dB (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4916LD/NOPB
The unity gain stable LM4916 is both a mono differential output (for bridge-tied loads or BTL) audio power amplifier and a Single Ended (SE) stereo headphone amplifier. Operating on a single 1.5V supply, the mono BTL mode delivers 85mW into an 8Ω load at 1% THD+N. In Single Ended stereo headphone mode, the amplifier delivers 14mW per channel into a 16Ω load at 1% THD+N.
With the LM4916 packaged in the MM and WSON packages, the customer benefits include low profile and small size. These packages minimize PCB area and maximizes output power.
The LM4916 features circuitry that reduces output transients (clicks and pops) during device turn-on and turn-off, an externally controlled, low-power consumption, active-low shutdown mode, and thermal shutdown. Boomer audio power amplifiers are designed specifically to use few external components and provide high quality output power in a surface mount package.