|Package | PIN:||NHK | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ground Referenced Outputs
- High PSRR
- Available in Space-Saving TSSOP Package
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Improved Pop and Click Circuitry eliminates Noises During Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- 1.4 – 3.6V Operation
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks, Bootstrap Capacitors
- Shutdown Either Channel Independently
- Improved PSRR at 1kHz: 70dB (Typ)
- Power Output at VDD = 3V, RL = 16Ω, THD ≦ 1%: 95mW (Typ)
- Shutdown Current: 0.01µA (Typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4917SD/NOPB
The LM4917 is a stereo, output capacitor-less headphone amplifier capable of delivering 95mW of continuous average power into a 16Ω load with less than 1% THD+N from a single 3V power supply.
The LM4917 provides high quality audio reproduction with minimal external components. A ground referenced output eliminates the output coupling capacitors typically required by single-ended loads, reducing component count, cost and board space consumption. This makes the LM4917 ideal for mobile phones and other portable equipment where board space is at a premium. Eliminating the output coupling capacitors also improves low frequency response.
The LM4917 operates from a single 1.4V to 3.6V power supply, features low 0.02% THD+N and 70dB PSRR. Independent right/left channel low-power shutdown controls provide power saving flexibility for mono/stereo applications. Superior click and pop suppression eliminates audible transients during start up and shutdown. Short circuit and thermal overload protection protects the device during fault conditions.