|Package | PIN:||NGP | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fully Differential Amplification
- Available in Space-saving WQFN Package
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Can Drive Capacitive Loads up to 100pF
- Improved Pop & Click Circuitry Eliminates Noises During Turn-on and Turn-off Transitions
- 2.4 - 5.5V Operation
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks or Bootstrap Capacitors Required
- Improved PSRR at 217Hz 85dB(typ)
- Power Output at 5.0V @ 1% THD+N 1.1W(typ)
- Power Output at 3.3V @ 1% THD+N 400mW(typ)
- Shutdown Current 0.1μA(typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4923LQ/NOPB
The LM4923 is a fully differential audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable communication device applications. It is capable of delivering 1.1 watt of continuous average power to an 8Ω BTL load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4923 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for mobile phone and other low voltage applications where minimal power consumption is a primary requirement.
The LM4923 features a low-power consumption shutdown mode. To facilitate this, Shutdown may be enabled by logic low. Additionally, the LM4923 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The LM4923 contains advanced pop & click circuitry which eliminates noises which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.