|Package | PIN:||NHK | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- RF Suppression Circuitry
- Fully Differential Amplification
- Available in Space-Saving DSBGA and WSON Packages
- Ultra Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Can Drive Capacitive Loads up to 100pF
- Improved Pop & Click Circuitry Eliminates Noises During Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- 2.4 - 5.5V Operation
- No Output Coupling Capacitors, Snubber Networks or Bootstrap Capacitors Required
- Improved PSRR at 217Hz, 90dB (Typ)
- Output Power at 5.0V @ 1% THD+N (8Ω),
- Output Power at 3.0V @ 1% THD+N (8Ω), 400mW (Typ)
- Shutdown Current, 0.1µA (Typ)
Boomer is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4928SD/NOPB
The LM4928 is an stereo fully differential stereo audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable communication devices. It is capable of delivering 1.2 watts of continuous average power to a 8Ω load with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 5VDC power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4928 does not require output coupling capacitors or bootstrap capacitors, and therefore is ideally suited for mobile phone and other low voltage applications where minimal power consumption is a primary requirement.
The LM4928 features a low-power consumption shutdown mode. To facilitate this, shutdown may be enabled by logic low. Additionally, the LM4928 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The LM4928 contains advanced pop & click circuitry which eliminates noises which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.