|Package | PIN:||NJN | 44|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- 16-bit Resolution 48kHz Stereo DAC
- 16-bit Resolution 8kHz Voice Codec
- I2S Digital Audio Data Serial Interface
- Two-wire Serial Control Interface
- PCM Voice Audio Data Serial Interface
- 25mW/channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- 330mW Mono 8Ω Amplifier (at AVDD = 3.0V)
- 32-step Volume Control for Audio Output Amplifiers
- No Snubber Networks or Bootstrap Capacitors are Required by the Headphone or Hands-free Amplifiers
- Digital Sidetone Generation with Adjustable Attenuation
- Gain Controllable Headphone Amp, Mono BTL Amp, Mic Preamp
- Available in the 36–bump DSBGA and 44–lead WQFN Packages
- PLS OUT at AVDD = 5.0V, 8Ω 1% THD+N 1W (typ)
- PLS OUT at AVDD = 3.0V, 8Ω 1% THD+N 330mW (typ)
- PH/P OUT at AVDD = 3.0V, 32Ω 0.5% THD+N 25mW (typ)
- Supply Voltage Range
- DVDD 2.6V to 4.5V
- AVDD 2.6V to 5.5V
- Total Shutdown Current 2μA (typ)
- PSRR at 217Hz, AVDD = 3V 50dB (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4930LQ/NOPB
The LM4930 is an integrated audio subsystem that supports voice and digital audio functions. The LM4930 includes a high quality I2S input stereo DAC, a voice band codec, a stereo headphone amplifier and a high-power mono speaker amplifier. It is primarily designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable devices.
The LM4930 features an I2S serial interface for full range audio, a 16-bit PCM bi-directional serial interface for the voice band codec and an two-wire interface for control. The full range music path features an SNR of 86dB with a 16-bit 48kHz input. The stereo DAC can also be used while the voice codec is in use. The headphone amplifier delivers 25mWRMS to a 32Ω single-ended stereo load with less than 0.5% distortion (THD+N) when AVDD = 3V. The mono speaker amplifier delivers up to 330mW into an 8Ω load with less than 1% distortion when AVDD = 3V.
The LM4930 employs advanced techniques to reduce power consumption, to reduce controller overhead and to eliminate click and pop. Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. It is, therefore, ideally suited for mobile phone and other low voltage applications where minimal power consumption is a primary requirement.