|Package | PIN:||YPG | 36|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8-Bit Stereo DAC with up to 192kHz Sampling Rate
- Multiple Distinct Output Modes
- Mono Class AB Speaker Amplifier
- Stereo OCL/SE Headphone Amplifier
- Mono Earpiece Amplifier
- Differential Mono Analog Input
- Single-Ended Analog Inputs
- Independent Loudspeaker, Headphone and Mono Earpiece Volume controls
- I2C/SPI (Selectable) Compatible Interface
- Ultra Low Shutdown Current
- Click and Pop Suppression Circuit
- POUT LS, 8Ω, 3.3V, 1% THD+N: 520 mW (Typ)
- POUT HP, 32Ω, 3.3V, 1% THD+N: 36 mW (Typ)
- POUT Mono Earpiece, 32Ω, 1% THD+N: 55 mW (Typ)
- Shutdown Current: 0.6 µA (Typ)
- SNR (DAC + Amplifier): 85 dB (Typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM49321RL/NOPB
The LM49321 is an integrated audio sub-system designed for mono voice, stereo music cell phones connecting to base band processors with mono differential analog voice paths. Operating on a 3.3V supply, it combines a mono speaker amplifier delivering 520mW into an 8Ω load, a stereo headphone amplifier delivering 36mW per channel into a 32Ω load, and a mono earpiece amplifier delivering 55mW into a 32Ω load. The headphone amplifier can be configured for output capacitor-less (OCL) or single-ended (SE) mode. It integrates the audio amplifiers, volume control, mixer, and power management control all into a single package. In addition, the LM49321 routes and mixes the single-ended stereo and differential mono inputs into multiple distinct output modes. The LM49321 features an I2S serial interface for full range audio and an I2C or SPI compatible interface for control. The full range music path features an SNR of 85dB with up to 192kHz playback.
Boomer audio power amplifiers are designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components.