|Package | PIN:||DPR | 10|
- Click and Pop Circuitry Eliminates Noise during Turn-On and Turn-Off Transitions
- Low Current, Active-Low Shutdown Mode
- Low Quiescent Current
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Unity-Gain Stable
- External Gain Configuration Capability
- Wide Voltage Range: 2.7V to 9 V
- Quiescent Power Supply Current (VDD = 7.5V): 2.5mA (typ)
- Power Output BTL at 7.5V, 1% THD: 1.8 W (typ)
- Shutdown Current: 0.01µA (typ)
- Fast Turn on Time: 25ms (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM4951SD/NOPB
The LM4951 is an audio power amplifier primarily designed for demanding applications in Portable Handheld devices. It is capable of delivering 1.8W mono BTL to an 8Ω load, continuous average power, with less than 1% distortion (THD+N) from a 7.5VDC power supply.
Boomer audio power amplifiers were designed specifically to provide high quality output power with a minimal amount of external components. The LM4951 does not require bootstrap capacitors, or snubber circuits.
The LM4951 features a low-power consumption active-low shutdown mode. Additionally, the LM4951 features an internal thermal shutdown protection mechanism.
The LM4951 contains advanced click and pop circuitry that eliminates noises which would otherwise occur during turn-on and turn-off transitions.
The LM4951 is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.