|Package | PIN:||PWP | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Dual Integrated 75V N-Channel MOSFETs
- Ultra-Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.25V to 75V
- Integrated High Voltage Bias Regulator
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- 1.5% Feedback Reference Accuracy
- Current Mode Control with Selectable Compensation
- Wide Bandwidth Error Amplifier
- Integrated Current Sensing and Limiting
- 50% Maximum Duty Cycle Limit
- Single Resistor Oscillator Programming
- Oscillator Synchronization Capability
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Enable / Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) Pin
- Thermal Shutdown
- HTSSOP-14EP (Exposed Pad)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5015MHE/NOPB
The LM5015 high voltage switch mode regulator features all the functions necessary to implement efficient high voltage Two-Switch Forward and Two-Switch Flyback regulators, using a minimum of external components. This easy to use regulator integrates high side and low side 75 Volt N-Channel MOSFETs with a minimum 1 Amp peak current limit. The voltage across the MOSFETs employed in the two-switch topology is clamped to the input voltage, allowing the input voltage range to approach the rating of the MOSFETs. The regulator control method is based on current mode control providing inherent ease of loop compensation and line feed-forward for superior rejection of input transients.
The operating frequency is set with a single resistor and is programmable up to 750 kHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized to an external clock. Additional protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limiting, thermal shutdown, under-voltage lockout and remote shutdown capability. The device is available in the HTSSOP-14EP package featuring an exposed die attach pad to enhance thermal dissipation.