|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide 7.5- to 100-V Input Range
- Integrated 300-mA High-Side and
- No Schottky Required
- Constant On-time Control
- No Loop Compensation Required
- Ultra-Fast Transient Response
- Nearly Constant Operating Frequency
- Intelligent Peak Current Limit
- Adjustable Output Voltage From 1.225 V
- Precision 2% Feedback Reference
- Frequency Adjustable to 1 MHz
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout
- Remote Shutdown
- Thermal Shutdown
- SO PowerPAD™-8
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM5018 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5018MR/NOPB
The LM5018 is a 100-V, 300-mA synchronous step-down regulator with integrated high-sideand low-side MOSFETs. The constant-on-time (COT) control scheme employed in the LM5018 devicerequires no loop compensation, provides excellent transient response, and enables very lowstep-down ratios. The on-time varies inversely with the input voltage resulting in nearly constantfrequency over the input voltage range. A high-voltage startup regulator provides bias power forinternal operation of the IC and for integrated gate drivers.
A peak current limit circuit protects against overload conditions. The undervoltagelockout (UVLO) circuit allows the input undervoltage threshold and hysteresis to be independentlyprogrammed. Other protection features include thermal shutdown and bias supply undervoltagelockout.
The LM5018 device is available in WSON-8 and SO PowerPAD-8 plastic packages.