|Package | PIN:||NHZ | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 105V / 2A Half-Bridge Gate Drivers
- Synchronous Rectifier Control Outputs with Programmable Delays
- Synchronous Rectifiers Turned Off in Shutdown Modes.
- Reduced Deadtime Between High and Low Side Drive for Higher Maximum Duty Cycle.
- High Voltage (105V) Start-up Regulator
- Voltage mode Control with Line Feed-Forward and Volt Second Limiting
- Resistor Programmed, 2MHz Capable Oscillator
- Programmable Line Under-Voltage Lockout and Over-Voltage Protection
- Internal Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Versatile Dual Mode Over-Current Protection with Hiccup Delay Timer
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Direct Opto-coupler Interface
- 5V Reference Output
- WQFN-24 (4mm x 5mm)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5035BSQ/NOPB
The LM5035B Half-Bridge Controller/Gate Driver contains all of the features necessary to implement half-bridge topology power converters using voltage mode control with line voltage feed-forward.
The LM5035B is a functional variant of the LM5035A half-bridge PWM controller. The LM5035B provides higher maximum duty cycle and higher start-up regulator output current than the LM5035A or LM5035. Also, the Synchronous Rectifier drive outputs of the LM5035B are held low in shutdown modes.
The LM5035, LM5035A, and LM5035B include a floating high-side gate driver, which is capable of operating with supply voltages up to 105V. Both the high-side and low-side gate drivers are capable of 2A peak. An internal high voltage startup regulator is included, along with programmable line undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and overvoltage protection (OVP). The oscillator is programmed with a single resistor to frequencies up to 2MHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized to an external clock. A current sense input and a programmable timer provide cycle-by-cycle current limit and adjustable hiccup mode overload protection.The differences between LM5035, LM5035A, LM5035B, and LM5035C are summarized in .