|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 105-V and 2-A Half-Bridge Gate Drivers
- Synchronous Rectifier Control Outputs With Programmable Delays
- Reduced Dead Time Between High and Low-Side Drive for Higher Maximum Duty Cycle.
- High Voltage (105 V) Start-Up Regulator
- Voltage Mode Control With Line Feedforward and Volt Second Limiting
- Resistor Programmed, 2-MHz Capable Oscillator
- Programmable Line Undervoltage Lockout and Overvoltage Protection
- Internal Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Adjustable Soft Start
- Versatile Dual Mode Overcurrent Protection With Hiccup Delay Timer
- Cycle-by-Cycle Overcurrent Protection
- Direct Opto-coupler Interface
- Logic Level Synchronous Rectifier Drives
- 5-V Reference Output
- HTSSOP-20 (Thermally Enhanced)
- WQFN-24 (4mm × 5mm)
Texas Instruments LM5035CMHX/NOPB
The LM5035C half-bridge controller and gate driver contains all of the features necessary to implement half-bridge topology power converters using voltage mode control with line voltage feedforward.
The LM5035C is a functional variant of the LM5035B half-bridge PWM controller. The amplitude of the SR1 and SR2 waveforms are 5 V instead of the VCC level. Also, the soft-stop function is disabled in the LM5035C.
The LM5035, LM5035A, LM5035B, and LM5035C include a floating high-side gate driver, which is capable of operating with supply voltages up to 105 V. Both the high-side and low-side gate drivers are capable of 2-A peak. An internal high-voltage start-up regulator is included, along with programmable line undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and overvoltage protection (OVP). The oscillator is programmed with a single resistor to frequencies up to 2 MHz. The oscillator can also be synchronized to an external clock. A current sense input and a programmable timer provide cycle-by-cycle current limit and adjustable hiccup mode overload protection. The differences between LM5035, LM5035A, LM5035B, and LM5035C are summarized in the Device Comparison Table.