|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 10 V to 80 V
- Real-Time Monitoring of VIN, IIN, PIN, VOUT, and VAUX with 12-bit resolution, 1-kHz sampling rate
- True input Power Measurement using simultaneous sampling of Vin and Iin
- Remote Temperature Sensing with programmable warning thresholds
- Power Measurement Accuracy
- LM5056A: ±1.75%
- LM5056: ±2.25%
- Current Measurement Accuracy
- LM5056A: ±1.25%
- LM5056: ±1.5%
- Voltage Measurement Accuracy: ±1.0%
- Averaging of VIN, IIN, PIN, and VOUT with Programmable Interval Ranging from 0.001 s to 4 s
- Programmable WARN and FAULT Thresholds with SMBA Notification
- Black-Box Capture of Telemetry Measurements and Device Status Triggered by WARN or FAULT Condition
- I2C/SMBus Interface and PMBus Compliant Command Structure
PMBus is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments LM5056APMHX/NOPB
The LM5056/LM5056A combines high-performance analog and digital technology with a PMBus compliant SMBus™ and I2C interface to accurately measure the electrical operating conditions of systems connected to a backplane power bus. The LM5056/LM5056A continuously supplies real-time power, voltage, current, temperature and fault data to the system management host via the SMBus interface.
The LM5056/LM5056A monitoring block computes both the real time and average values of subsystem operating parameters (VIN, IIN, PIN, VOUT) as well as the peak power. Accurate power averaging is accomplished by averaging the product of the input voltage and current. A black-box (telemetry and fault snapshot) function captures and stores telemetry data and device status in the event of a warning or a fault.