|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- VIN: 3.8 V to 65 V (70 V Absolute Maximum)
- Output: Fixed 3.3 V, 5 V, or Adjustable From
1.5 V to 15 V with ±0.8% Accuracy
- Fixed 2.2-MHz or 440-kHz Switching Frequency with ±5% Accuracy
- High-Side and Low-Side Gate Drive With Slew-Rate Control
- Optional Frequency Shift by Varying an Analog Voltage or RT Resistor
- Optional Synchronization to an External Clock
- Optional Spread Spectrum
- Shutdown Mode IQ: 10 µA Typical
- Low Standby Mode IQ: 35 µA Typical
- 75-mV Current Limit Threshold with ±0.9% Accuracy
- External Resistor or DCR Current Sensing
- Output Enable Logic Input
- Hiccup Mode for Sustained Overload
- Power-Good Indication Output
- Selectable Diode Emulation or Forced Pulse-Width Modulation
- 24-pin VQFN Package With Wettable Flanks
- Create a Custom Design Using the LM5141-Q1 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5141QRGETQ1
The LM5141-Q1 is a synchronous buck controller, intended for high voltage wideVIN step-down converter applications. The control method is peak currentmode control. Current mode control provides inherent line feed-forward, cycle-by-cycle currentlimiting, and ease-of-loop compensation. The LM5141-Q1 features slew rate control to simplify thecompliance with CISPR and automotive EMI requirements.
The LM5141-Q1 has two selectable switching frequencies: 2.2 MHz and 440 kHz. Gate driverswith slew rate Control that can be adjusted to reduceEMI.
In light or no-load conditions, the LM5141-Q1 operates in skip cycle mode for improvedlow power efficiency. The LM5141-Q1 has a high voltage bias regulator with automatic switch-over toan external bias to reduce the IQ current from VIN.Additional features include frequency synchronization, cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccup modefault protection for sustained overload, and power good output.