|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- LM5575Q is an Automotive Grade Product that is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified (−40°C to + 125°C Operating Junction Temperature)
- Integrated 75V, 330mΩ N-channel MOSFET
- Ultra-wide Input Voltage Range from 6V to 75V
- Adjustable Output Voltage as Low as 1.225V
- 1.5% Feedback Reference Accuracy
- Operating Frequency Adjustable Between 50kHz and 500kHz with Single Resistor
- Master or Slave Frequency Synchronization
- Adjustable Soft-Start
- Emulated Current Mode Control Architecture
- Wide Bandwidth Error Amplifier
- Built-in Protection
- Automotive Grade Product Datasheet that is AEC-Q100 Grade 0 Qualified is Available Upon Request.
- (−40°C to + 150°C Operating Junction Temperature)
- HTSSOP-16EP (Exposed Pad)
WEBENCH is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM5575MH/NOPB
The LM5575 is an easy to use SIMPLE SWITCHER® buck regulator which allows design engineers to design and optimize a robust power supply using a minimum set of components. Operating with an input voltage range of 6 - 75V, the LM5575 delivers 1.5A of continuous output current with an integrated 330mΩ N-Channel MOSFET. The regulator utilizes an Emulated Current Mode architecture which provides inherent line regulation, tight load transient response, and ease of loop compensation without the usual limitation of low-duty cycles associated with current mode regulators. The operating frequency is adjustable from 50kHz to 500kHz to allow optimization of size and efficiency. To reduce EMI, a frequency synchronization pin allows multiple IC’s from the LM(2)557x family to self-synchronize or to synchronize to an external clock. The LM5575 ensures robustness with cycle-by-cycle current limit, short-circuit protection, thermal shut-down, and remote shut-down. The device is available in a power enhanced HTSSOP-16 package featuring an exposed die attach pad for thermal dissipation. The LM5575 is supported by the full suite of WEBENCH On-Line design tools.