|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Easy-To-Use Voltage Feedback Topology
- Very High Slew Rate: 3600V/μs
- Wide Unity-Gain-Bandwidth Product: 100 MHz
- −3dB Frequency @ AV = +2: 62 MHz
- Low Supply Current: 2.5 mA
- High CMRR: 110 dB
- High Open Loop Gain: 90 dB
- Specified for ±15V and ±5V Operation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM6171BIM/NOPB
The LM6171 is a high speed unity-gain stable voltage feedback amplifier. It offers a high slew rate of 3600V/μs and a unity-gain bandwidth of 100 MHz while consuming only 2.5 mA of supply current. The LM6171 has very impressive AC and DC performance which is a great benefit for high speed signal processing and video applications.
The ±15V power supplies allow for large signal swings and give greater dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio. The LM6171 has high output current drive, low SFDR and THD, ideal for ADC/DAC systems. The LM6171 is specified for ±5V operation for portable applications.
The LM6171 is built on TI's advanced VIP III (Vertically Integrated PNP) complementary bipolar process.