|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (VS = 5V, TA = 25°C Typical Values Unless Specified)
- Input Common Mode Voltage 0.5V Beyond Rails
- Output Voltage Swing (RL = 2kΩ) 50mV from Rails
- Output Short Circuit Current +310/−410mA
- Continuous Output Current 75mA
- Supply Current (Per Amp, No Load) 750μA
- Supply Voltage Range 5V to 13V
- Unity Gain Stable
- −3dB Bandwidth (AV = +1) 24MHz
- Slew Rate 11V/μSec
- Settling Time 270ns
- SOIC and TSSOP Package
- Manufactured in Texas Instruments' State-of-the-Art Bonded Wafer, Trench Isolated Complementary Bipolar VIP10 Technology for High Performance at Low Power Levels
Texas Instruments LM6584MA/NOPB
The LM6584 is a low power, high voltage, rail-to-rail input-output amplifier ideally suited for LCD panel VCOM driver and gamma buffer applications. The LM6584 contains four unity gain stable amplifiers in one package. It provides a common mode input ability of 0.5V beyond the supply rails, as well as an output voltage range that extends to within 50mV of either supply rail. With these capabilities, the LM6584 provides maximum dynamic range at any supply voltage. Operating on supplies ranging from 5V to 13V, while consuming only 750μA per amplifier, the LM6584 has a bandwidth of 24MHz (−3dB).
The LM6584 also features fast slewing and settling times, along with a high continuous output capability of 75mA. This output stage is capable of delivering approximately 310mA peak currents in order to charge or discharge capacitive loads. These features are ideal for use in TFT-LCDs.
The LM6584 is available in the industry standard 14-pin SOIC package and in the space-saving 14-pin TSSOP package. The amplifiers are specified for operation over the full −40°C to +85°C temperature range.