|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
- LM71Q is AEC-Q100 Grade 0 Qualified and is Manufactured on an Automotive Grade Flow
- 5-Pin SOT-23 Package or 6-Pin No-Pull-Back WSON Package
- Operates Over a Full −40°C to +150°C Range
- SPI and MICROWIRE Bus Interface
- Key Specifications:
- Supply Voltage: 2.65V to5.5V
- Supply Current
- Operating: 300 µA (typ)
- 550 µA (max)
- Temperature Accuracy
- −10°C to +65°C: ±1.5°C (max)
- −40°C to 150°C: +3/− 2°C (max)
- Temperature Resolution: 31.25m°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM71CIMF/NOPB
The LM71 is a low-power, high-resolution digital temperature sensor with an SPI andMICROWIRE compatible interface, available in the 5-pin SOT-23 or the 6-pin WSON (no pull back)package. The host can query the LM71 at any time to read temperature. Its low operating current isuseful in systems where low power consumption is critical.
The LM71 has 13-bit plus sign temperature resolution (0.03125°C per LSB) while operatingover a temperature range of −40°C to +150°C.
The LM71’s 2.65V to 5.5V supply voltage range, fast conversion rate, low supply current,and simple SPI interface make it ideal for a wide range of applications. The LM71Q is available inthe 5-lead SOT-23 package only.