|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- (VS = ±15V, TA = 25°C, Typical Values.)
- Tiny 5-pin SOT-23 Package Saves Space
- Greater than Rail-to-Rail Input CMVR −15.3V to 15.3V
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing −14.84V to 14.86V
- Supply Current 0.7 mA
- Gain Bandwidth 4.6 MHz
- Slew Rate 1.9 V/µs
- Wide Supply Range 2.7V to 32V
- High Power Supply Rejection Ratio 106 dB
- High Common Mode Rejection Ratio 115 dB
- Excellent Gain 106 dB
- Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
- Tested at −40°C, 125°C and 25°C at 2.7V, ±5V and ±15V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM7341MF/NOPB
The LM7341 is a rail-to-rail input and output amplifier in a small SOT-23 package with a wide supply voltage and temperature range. The LM7341 has a 4.6 MHz gain bandwidth and a 1.9 volt per microsecond slew rate, and draws 0.75 mA of supply current at no load.
The LM7341 is tested at −40°C, 125°C and 25°C with modern automatic test equipment. Detailed performance specifications at 2.7V, ±5V, and ±15V and over a wide temperature range make the LM7341 a good choice for automotive, industrial, and other demanding applications.
Greater than rail-to-rail input common mode range with a minimum 76 dB of common mode rejection at ±15V makes the LM7341 a good choice for both high and low side sensing applications.
LM7341 performance is consistent over a wide voltage range, making the part useful for applications where the supply voltage can change, such as automotive electrical systems and battery powered electronics.
The LM7341 uses a small SOT23-5 package, which takes up little board space, and can be placed near signal sources to reduce noise pickup.