|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- −80 dBc Highest Harmonic Distortion @1 MHz,
- Very High Slew Rate: 3000 V/µs
- Wide Gain Bandwidth Product: 120 MHz
- −3 dB Frequency @ AV = +2: 200 MHz
- Low Supply Current: 13 mA (both amplifiers)
- High Open Loop Gain: 85 dB
- High Output Current: 150 mA
- Differential Gain and Phase: 0.01%, 0.02°
Texas Instruments LM7372MR/NOPB
The LM7372 is a high speed dual voltage feedback amplifier with the slewing characteristic of current feedback amplifiers. However, it can be used in all traditional voltage feedback amplifier configurations.
The LM7372 is stable for gains as low as +2 or −1. It provides a very high slew rate at 3000 V/µs and a wide gain bandwidth product of 120 MHz, while consuming only 6.5 mA/per amplifier of supply current. It is ideal for video and high speed signal processing applications such as xDSL and pulse amplifiers. With 150 mA output current, the LM7372 can be used for video distribution, as a transformer driver or as a laser diode driver.
Operation on ±15 V power supplies allows for large signal swings and provides greater dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio. The LM7372 offers high SFDR and low THD, ideal for ADC/DAC systems. In addition, the LM7372 is specified for ±5 V operation for portable applications.
The LM7372 is built on TI's Advance VIP III (Vertically integrated PNP) complementary bipolar process.