|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Exceeds HBM ESD Classification Level2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- Peak Input AC Voltage: 42 V
- Zero IQ
- Charge Pump Gate Driver for external N-Channel MOSFET
- Low Forward-Voltage Drop and Less Power Dissipation Compared to Schottky Diode
- Capable of handling AC signal up to 300-Hz Frequency
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM74670QDGKRQ1
The LM74670-Q1 is a controller device that can be used with an N-Channel MOSFET in fullor half bridge rectifier architectures for alternators. It is designed to drive an external MOSFETto emulate an ideal diode. A unique advantage of this scheme is that it is not ground referenced,thus it has zero IQ. The schottky diodes in full or half bridge rectifiersand alternators can be replaced with the LM74670-Q1 solution to avoid forward conduction diodelosses and produce more efficient AC-DC converters.
The LM74670-Q1 controller provides a gate drive for external N-Channel MOSFET and a fastresponse internal comparator to pull-down the MOSFET Gate in the event of reverse polarity. Thisdevice can support an AC signal frequency up to 300Hz.