|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||S (-55 to 150)|
- 0.0625°C Temperature Resolution
- Shutdown Mode Conserves Power Between Temperature Reading
- SPI and MICROWIRE Bus Interface
- 5-Bump DSBGA Package Saves Space
- Supply Voltage 3.0V or 2.65V to 5.5V
- Supply Current
- Operating265μA (typ)520μA (max)
- Shutdown3μA (typ)
- Temperature Accuracy
- −10°C to 65°C, ±1.25°C(max)
- −25°C to 110°C, ±2.1°C(max)
- −55°C to 125°C, ±3°C(max)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM74CIMX-3/NOPB
The LM74 is a temperature sensor, Delta-Sigma analog-to-digital converter with an SPI and MICROWIRE compatible interface. The host can query the LM74 at any time to read temperature. A shutdown mode decreases power consumption to less than 10 μA. This mode is useful in systems where low average power consumption is critical.
The LM74 has 12-bit plus sign temperature resolution (0.0625°C per LSB) while operating over a temperature range of −55°C to +150°C.
The LM74's 3.0V to 5.5V supply voltage range, low supply current and simple SPI interface make it ideal for a wide range of applications. These include thermal management and protection applications in hard disk drives, printers, electronic test equipment, and office electronics. The LM74 is available in the SOIC package as well as the 5-Bump DSBGA package.