|Package | PIN:||NDP | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Output Current in Excess of 0.5 A
- No External Components
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current-Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
- Available in 3-Pin TO-220, TO-252, and TO packages
- Output Voltages of 5 V and 15 V
Texas Instruments LM78M05CDTX/NOPB
The LM341 and LM78M05 three-pin positive voltage regulators employ built-in current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-operating area protection, which makes them virtually immune to damage from output overloads.
With adequate heat sinking, they can deliver in excess of 0.5-A output current. Typical applications would include local (on-card) regulators which can eliminate the noise and degraded performance associated with single-point regulation.