|Package | PIN:||NDT | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Output Current in Excess of 0.5 A
- No External Components
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current-Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
- Available in 3-Pin TO-220, TO-252, and TO packages
- Output Voltage: 5 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM78M05CH
The LM78M05-MIL three-pin positive voltage regulator employs built-in current limiting,thermal shutdown, and safe-operating area protection, which makes them virtually immune to damagefrom output overloads.
With adequate heat sinking, they can deliver in excess of 0.5-A output current. Typicalapplications would include local (on-card) regulators which can eliminate the noise and degradedperformance associated with single-point regulation.