|Package | PIN:||YZR | 16|
|Temp:||S (-30 to 85)|
- MIPI RFFE Interface Version 1.10 Compliant
- Supports Output Expansion
- Host Interface Address Select Pin:
- ADR=GND, USID[3:0]=0001
- ADR=VDD, USID[3:0]=1001
- Pin-Configurable Initial State: VIO
- CFG=GND, GPO High-z, with Weak Internal Pull-Down Resistor Enabled; GPO_OUT_DATA is Unmasked
- CFG=VDD, GPO High-z, with Weak Internal Pull-Down Resistor Enabled; GPO_OUT_DATA is Masked
- Three Sources for Chip Reset:
- VIO Input Pin
- Software-Commanded Reset
- 1.8 ± 0.15V MIPI RFFE Operation (VIO)
- 1.8 ± 0.15V Core Supply (VDD)
- 1.65 to 3.6V GPO Supply (VDDIO)
- Low Standby and Active Current
- On-Chip Power-On Reset (POR)
- −30 to +85°C Ambient Temperature Range
- 16-Bump DSBGA Package
- 1.965 mm x 1.965 mm x 0.6 mm, 0.5 mm Pitch (Nominal)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM8335TLE/NOPB
The LM8335 General Purpose Output Expander is a dedicated device to provide flexible and general purpose, host programmable output expansion functions. This device communicates with a host processor through a MIPI® RFFE Interface (Mobile Industry Processor Interface RF Front-End).
Eight general purpose outputs (GPO) can be configured by the host controller as drive high/low/high-z. Weak pull-ups (PU) or weak pull-downs (PD) can be enabled.
Upon power-on, the LM8335 default configuration is for all GPO to be set based on the state of the CFG pin.
After startup, any changes to the default configuration must be sent from the host via the MIPI RFFE host interface..
The LM8335 is available in a 16-bump lead-free DSBGA package of size 1.965 mm x 1.965 mm x 0.6 mm (0.5 mm pitch).