|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Extremely-Low Quiescent Current: 0.62 µA at
VIN = 2.6 V
- High Accuracy Threshold Voltage (±2.5%)
- Open-Drain Output
- Programmable Output Delay by External Capacitor
(130 ms Typical With 0.1 µF)
- Input Voltage Range: 1 V to 6 V
- Pin-for-Pin Compatible With MC33465
Texas Instruments LM8365BALMFX45/NOPB
The LM8365 device is a micropower undervoltage sensing circuit that is ideal for use in battery-powered microprocessor based systems, where extended battery life is a key requirement.
Threshold voltages of 2.7 V and 4.5 V are available with an active-low, open-drain output. These devices feature a very-low quiescent current of 0.65 µA typical. The LM8365 features a highly accurate voltage reference, a comparator with precise thresholds and built-in hysteresis to prevent erratic reset operation, a time delayed output which can be programmed by the system designer, and specified Reset operation down to 1 V with extremely-low standby current.