|Package | PIN:||KTT | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Automotive Application Reliability
- 3% Output Voltage Tolerance
- Insensitive to Radiated RFI
- Dropout Voltage Less than 800 mV with 250 mA Output Current
- Externally Programmed Reset Delay Interval
- Thermal Shutdown
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Wide Operating Temperature Range −40°C to +125°C
- TO-220 and TO-263 Power Surface Mount Power Packages
- Pin for Pin Compatible with the LM2927, L4947 and TLE4260
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM9071S/NOPB
The LM9071 is a 5V, 250 mA low-dropout voltage regulator. The regulator features an active low delayed reset output flag which can be used to reset a microprocessor system on turn-ON and in the event that the regulator output falls out of regulation for any reason. An external capacitor programs a delay time interval before the reset output can return high.
Designed for automotive application the LM9071 contains a variety of protection features such as reverse battery, over-voltage shutdown, thermal shutdown, input transient protection and a wide operating temperature range.
Design techniques have been employed to allow the regulator to remain operational and not generate false reset signals when subjected to high levels of RF energy (300V/m from 2 MHz to 400 MHz).