|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Small SOT-23 Package Saves Space
- Shutdown Mode Conserves Power Between
- Operates Over a Full −40°C to +150°C Range
- SPI and MICROWIRE Bus Interface
- LM95071-Q1 is AEC-Q100 Grade 0 qualified and is
manufactured on an Automotive Grade flow
Texas Instruments LM95071QIMFX/NOPB
The LM95071/LM95071-Q1 is a low-power, high-resolution digital temperature sensor with an SPI and MICROWIRE compatible interface, available in the 5-pin SOT-23. The host can query the LM95071/LM95071-Q1 at any time to read temperature. Its low operating current is useful in systems where low power consumption is critical.
The LM95071/LM95071-Q1 has 13-bit plus sign temperature resolution (0.03125°C per LSB) while operating over a temperature range of −40°C to +150°C.
The LM95071/LM95071-Q1’s 2.4V to 5.5V supply voltage range, fast conversion rate, low supply current, and simple SPI interface make it ideal for a wide range of applications.