|Package | PIN:||RTV | 32|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Full Control Over Selecting Beam Directions and Pulse Patterns by Programming Individual Channel Parameters
- Outputs Interface Seamlessly with Positive and Negative Inputs on Octal High-Voltage Pulser ICs
- Beamformer Timing Provides:
- Delay Resolution of 0.78 ns
- Delay Range of up to 102.4 μs
- Pulse Patterns are Locally Generated with:
- Sequences of up to 64 Pulses
- Adjustable Pulse Widths
- 2.5V to 3.3V CMOS Logic Interface
- I/O voltage 2.5 to 3.3 V
- Core supply voltage 1.8 V
- Output pulse rate 80 MHz
- Reference frequency 40 (±5%) MHz
- 1σ Output Jitter (@ 5MHz) 25 ps
- Output Phase Noise (@ 5MHz, 1kHz offset) −116 dBc/Hz
- Delay resolution 0.78 ns
- Delay range 102.4 μs
- Max. pattern length 64 pulses
- Serial interface speed 80 Mbps
- Total Power 0.063 Watts
- Operating Temp. 0 to +70 °C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM96570SQ/NOPB
The LM96570 is an eight-channel monolithic beamformer for pulse generators in multi-channel medical ultrasound applications. It is well-suited for use with the LM965XX series chipset which offers a complete medical ultrasound solution targeted towards low-power, portable systems.
The LM96570 offers eight P and N output channels with individual delays of up to 102.4 µs operating at pulse rates of up to 80 MHz. A pulse sequence is launched on all channels simultaneously through a single firing signal. Advanced features include delay resolution down to 0.78 ns and programmable patterns of up to 64 pulses. Pulse patterns and delay settings are pre-programmed through a serial interface, thereby simplifying the timing requirements on the driving circuitry.
The LM96570 is packaged in a 32-pin WQFN.