|Package | PIN:||NXA | 292|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 10 Lane High Speed Serial Data Output
- Serial Interface for Extended Control
- Adjustment of Input Full-Scale Range and Offset
- Duty Cycle Corrected Sample Clock
- Multiple Test Patterns
- Dual +1.2V ±0.06V and 2.5V ±0.125V Operation
- Average Output Word Size: 7.6 bits
- Max Conversion Rate: 1.25/2.5/5.0 GSPS (min)
- Error Rate: 10−18 (typ)
- ENOB @ 998 MHz Input: 6.4 Bits (typ)
- SNR @ 998 MHz: 41 dB (typ)
- Full Power Bandwidth (-3dB) Dual Mode: 1.2 GHz (typ)
- Power Consumption
- Operating: 3.0 W (typ)
- Power Down Mode: 60 mW (typ)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM97600CIUT/NOPB
The LM97600 is a single/dual/quad, low power, high performance SiGe BiCMOS analog-to-digital converter that digitizes signals at sampling rates up to 5.0/2.5/1.25 GSPS. Consuming a typical 3.1 Watts at 5 GSPS from 1.2 and 2.5 Volt dual supplies, this device is ensured to have no missing codes over the full operating temperature range. The unique folding and interpolating architecture, the fully differential comparator design, the innovative design of the internal sample-and-hold amplifier and the self-calibration scheme enable an excellent response of all dynamic parameters, producing a high 6.6 Effective Number Of Bits, (ENOB) with a 248 MHz input signal and a 5 GHz sample rate. The LM97600 achieves a 5 GSPS sampling rate by utilizing both the rising and falling edge of a 2.5 GHz input clock. Data encoding is 8 bits offset binary. Average output word size is 7.6 bits. The serialized data is 8b10b encoded providing DC balance and AC coupling capability. Decoding can be accomplished using existing FPGA serial I/O modules.
The converter typically consumes less than 65 mW in the Power Down Mode and is available in a 292 ball, thermally enhanced substrate BGA, and operates over the Industrial (-40°C ≤ TA ≤ +85°C) ambient temperature range.