|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Specified for 100 kΩ and 5 kΩ Loads
- High Voltage Gain 120 dB
- Low Offset Voltage Drift 2.5 μV/°C
- Ultra Low Input Bias Vurrent 40 fA
- Input Common-mode Range Includes V−
- Operating Range from +5V to +15V Supply
- Low Distortion 0.01% at 1 kHz
- Slew Rate 0.11 V/μs
- Micropower Operation 1 mW
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6024IM/NOPB
The LMC6024 is a CMOS quad operational amplifier which can operate from either a single supply or dual supplies. Its performance features include an input common-mode range that reaches V−, low input bias current and voltage gain (into 100 kΩ and 5 kΩ loads) that is equal to or better than widely accepted bipolar equivalents, while the power supply requirement is less than 1 mW.
This chip is built with Texas Instrument's advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
See the LMC6022 datasheet for a CMOS dual operational amplifier with these same features.