|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Specified for 2 kΩ and 600Ω Loads
- High Voltage Gain: 126 dB
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: 2.3 μV/°C
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 40 fA
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes V−
- Operating Range from +5V to +15V Supply
- ISS = 400 μA/Amplifier; Independent of V+
- Low Distortion: 0.01% at 10 kHz
- Slew Rate: 1.1 V/μs
- Improved Performance Over TLC274
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6034IM/NOPB
The LMC6034 is a CMOS quad operational amplifier which can operate from either a single supply or dual supplies. Its performance features include an input common-mode range that reaches ground, low input bias current, and high voltage gain into realistic loads, such as 2 kΩ and 600Ω.
This chip is built with National's advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
See the LMC6032 datasheet for a CMOS dual operational amplifier with these same features. For higher performance characteristics refer to the LMC660.