|Package | PIN:||P | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
- Low Offset Voltage 100μV
- Ultra Low Supply current 16μA/Amplifier
- Operates from 4.5V to 15V Single Supply
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current 10fA
- Output Swing within 10mV of Supply Rail, 100k Load
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes V−
- High Voltage Gain 140dB
- Improved Latchup Immunity
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6062IN/NOPB
The LMC6062 is a precision dual low offset voltage, micropower operational amplifier, capable of precision single supply operation. Performance characteristics include ultra low input bias current, high voltage gain, rail-to-rail output swing, and an input common mode voltage range that includes ground. These features, plus its low power consumption, make the LMC6062 ideally suited for battery powered applications.
Other applications using the LMC6062 include precision full-wave rectifiers, integrators, references, sample-and-hold circuits, and true instrumentation amplifiers.
This device is built with TI's advanced double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
For designs that require higher speed, see the LMC6082 precision dual operational amplifier.