|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Offset Voltage: 100 μV
- Ultra Low Supply Current: 16 μA/Amplifier
- Operates from 4.5V to 15V Single Supply
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 10 fA
- Output Swing within 10 mV of Supply Rail, 100k Load
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes V−
- High Voltage Gain: 140 dB
- Improved Latchup Immunity
(Typical Unless Otherwise Noted)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6064AIM/NOPB
The LMC6064 is a precision quad low offset voltage, micropower operational amplifier, capable of precision single supply operation. Performance characteristics include ultra low input bias current, high voltage gain, rail-to-rail output swing, and an input common mode voltage range that includes ground. These features, plus its low power consumption make the LMC6064 ideally suited for battery powered applications.
Other applications using the LMC6064 include precision full-wave rectifiers, integrators, references, sample-and-hold circuits, and true instrumentation amplifiers.
This device is built with TI's advanced double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
For designs that require higher speed, see the LMC6084 precision quad operational amplifier.
For single or dual operational amplifier with similar features, see the LMC6061 or LMC6062 respectively.