|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (Typical unless otherwise stated)
- Low offset voltage: 150 μV
- Operates from 4.5V to 15V single supply
- Ultra low input bias current: 10 fA
- Output swing to within 20 mV of supply rail, 100k load
- Input common-mode range includes V−
- High voltage gain: 130 dB
- Improved latchup immunity
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6081IM/NOPB
The LMC6081 is a precision low offset voltage operational amplifier, capable of single supply operation. Performance characteristics include ultra low input bias current, high voltage gain, rail-to-rail output swing, and an input common mode voltage range that includes ground. These features, plus its low offset voltage, make the LMC6081 ideally suited for precision circuit applications.
Other applications using the LMC6081 include precision full-wave rectifiers, integrators, references, and sample-and-hold circuits.
This device is built with TI's advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
For designs with more critical power demands, see the LMC6061 precision micropower operational amplifier.
For a dual or quad operational amplifier with similar features, see the LMC6082 or LMC6084 respectively.