|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- (Typical Unless Otherwise Stated)
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 μV
- Operates from 4.5V to 15V Single Supply
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 10 fA
- Output Swing to Within 20 mV of Supply Rail, 100k Load
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes V−
- High Voltage Gain: 130 dB
- Improved Latchup Immunity
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6082IMX/NOPB
The LMC6082 is a precision dual low offset voltage operational amplifier, capable of single supply operation. Performance characteristics include ultra low input bias current, high voltage gain, rail-to-rail output swing, and an input common mode voltage range that includes ground. These features, plus its low offset voltage, make the LMC6082 ideally suited for precision circuit applications.
Other applications using the LMC6082 include precision full-wave rectifiers, integrators, references, and sample-and-hold circuits.
This device is built with TI's advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
For designs with more critical power demands, see the LMC6062 precision dual micropower operational amplifier.