|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 μV
- Operates from 4.5V to 15V Single Supply
- Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 10 fA
- Output Swing to within 20 mV of Supply Rail, 100k Load
- Input Common-Mode Range Includes V−
- High Voltage Gain: 130 dB
- Improved Latchup Immunity
(Typical Unless Otherwise Stated)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMC6084IM/NOPB
The LMC6084 is a precision quad low offset voltage operational amplifier, capable of single supply operation. Performance characteristics include ultra low input bias current, high voltage gain, rail-to-rail output swing, and an input common mode voltage range that includes ground. These features, plus its low offset voltage, make the LMC6084 ideally suited for precision circuit applications.
Other applications using the LMC6084 include precision full-wave rectifiers, integrators, references, and sample-and-hold circuits.
This device is built with National's advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
For designs with more critical power demands, see the LMC6064 precision quad micropower operational amplifier.
For a single or dual operational amplifier with similar features, see the LMC6081 or LMC6082 respectively.